Friday, March 18, 2011

Be creative like God is

How will be to compose without thought process, you are working but you don’t know what you work? You believe in every moment and you trust yourself and don’t question yourself. What about believe that everything is perfect, like you live in a perfect world in a perfect society. And you live in a perfect society of a New Earth in beautiful society of Brother VERITAS. I am divine composer the great I am and I create through you because you surrender your lower self to me, so I can be free. Creativity is free flow of divine energy and that is You. Ha ha ha JLove, love is in action and love create more love and more happiness ha ha JSurrender yourself to me, accept new reality, reality of Love, world of Love, new Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment